Fruity chocolate trifle
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sugar drinking chocolate (we used Weight Watchers)
- 4 sponge fingers
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries or other berries
- 1 kiwifruit
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat plain yoghurt
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Mix drinking chocolate together with 1/3 cup boiling water until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Break sponge fingers in small pieces and place in the bases of 4 decorative glasses. Add some chopped fruit to each. Drizzle with orange juice.
- Mix chocolate mixture with yoghurt and spoon over fruit. Chill for 20 minutes if time or serve immediately.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..