Minty tossed greens
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 200g green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 courgettes, cut in ribbons
- 4 cups rocket leaves
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fat-free balsamic dressing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Steam or microwave broccoli and green beans for about 3 minutes until tender-crisp. Run under cold water to cool. Drain.
- Steam or microwave courgette ribbons for 30 seconds until just tender. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl. Toss rocket, mint and dressing through and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..