Prawn and mango salad with chilli lime dressing
- 6 (about 70g each) baby potatoes, quartered
- 600g cooked whole prawns, peeled, deveined
- 100g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 cup fresh mint, torn
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 mango, flesh cut in short, thin slices
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 6g
- Place potatoes in a shallow, microwave-safe dish. Pour over about 2 tablespoons water, cover, and cook on high for 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Place cooled potatoes, prawns, sprouts and mint in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Whisk sweet chilli sauce and lime juice together to make the dressing.
- Divide salad among serving plates. Top with mango and avocado slices. Drizzle over dressing then serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sweet chilli sauce.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..