Roasted cauliflower and carrot salad
- 1 head cauliflower, cut in florets
- 4 large carrots, peeled, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- oil spray
- 4 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
Total fat 3g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place cauliflower and carrots in a baking dish, sprinkle with cumin and spray with oil to lightly coat. Toss well. Roast for about 30 minutes until tender and browning.
- Add spinach and toss through to wilt. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Make it gluten free: Check ground cumin is gluten free.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..