Roasted rhubarb fool
- 500g rhubarb
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 x 150g pottles low-fat vanilla-flavour fromage frais
- fresh mint, to garnish (optional)
Total fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut rhubarb in small chunks. Place in a shallow ovenproof dish in a single layer. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and toss to coat evenly.
- Cover with foil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove foil and cook for 5 more minutes or until juices are syrupy and rhubarb is tender. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix with fromage frais and spoon into small ramekins to serve. Decorate with mint (if using).
You can make up the rhubarb in advance. Cover and store in the fridge until required.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..