Slow-roasted tomatoes and courgettes
- 8 tomatoes, halved
- 4 courgettes, chopped in small chunks
- oil spray
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- fresh basil, to garnish (optional)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Arrange tomatoes and courgettes on a baking tray and spray lightly with oil. Bake for 45 minutes or until caramelised and soft.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over vegetables and toss gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil (if using).
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..