- 4 small ripe pears, halved
- 4 squares (20g) milk chocolate
- 2 Gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 4 small scoops low-fat ice cream
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Hollow out core of each pear to make a teardrop shape. Place chocolate in each hollow. Sprinkle over chopped biscuits. Bake for 20 minutes until pears are tender. Serve with ice cream.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free biscuits and check chocolate and ice cream are gluten free.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..