- oil spray
- 50g reduced-fat spread
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup crushed malt biscuits
- 1/4 cup glacè cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Lightly spray a slice tin with oil. Place spread and marshmallows in a heat-proof bowl over a small pan of hot water. Stir until melted and glossy.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour in melted marshmallow.
- Work quickly to combine mixture well then pour into prepared tin. Spread into corners and smooth as best as possible.
- Cut into pieces in tin then place in refrigerator for 1 hour until set.
This slice will keep for up to 5 days stored in an airtight container.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..