Peach and banana mess
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 small firm bananas, sliced
- 400g can peaches in natural juice, drained
- 1/3 cup frozen blackcurrants, defrosted
- 4 small meringue shells, crushed
- 1 quantity vanilla custard, heated
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place fruit in a large bowl and mix through crushed meringues.
2 Mix custard and yoghurt together and then stir roughly through fruit and meringue. Spoon into glasses. Chill then serve.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..