Peach and banana mess
- 2 small firm bananas, sliced
- 400g can peaches in natural juice, drained
- 1/3 cup frozen blackcurrants, defrosted
- 4 small meringue shells, crushed
- 1 quantity vanilla custard, heated
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place fruit in a large bowl and mix through crushed meringues.
2 Mix custard and yoghurt together and then stir roughly through fruit and meringue. Spoon into glasses. Chill then serve.
All rights reserved
Reproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..