Prawn and tofu noodle salad
- 200g rice noodles
- 150g Bean Supreme Ginger & Soy tofu, cut in small cubes
- 150g precooked prawns, thawed if frozen
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Asian mushrooms, broken up
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (red capsicum and diced carrot)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, unsalted, chopped
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Place noodles in a large bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in large serving bowl. Warm tofu with marinade in a pan.
- Add prawns, tofu and salad vegetables to noodles and toss together. Mix dressing together and add to noodles. Toss. Serve with coriander and sprinkle of nuts.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and fish sauce are gluten free.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..