Summer Mediterranean fish
- 4 new potatoes (200g), sliced or diced
- 150g white fish fillet such as hoki
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean paste
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup peas and corn kernels
- 25g oil-free sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- oil spray
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 11g
1 Place potatoes in a microwave- proof dish with 2 tablespoons water. Cook on high for 3 1/2 minutes. Remove half the potatoes and push remaining potatoes to one side.
2 Add fish to dish. Top with paste. Mix remaining vegetables together then add to fish as a topping. Season with pepper. Spray with oil. Return removed potatoes to surround fish.
3 Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and cook on high for 2-3 minutes. Allow to stand for a few minutes. Serve fish with sliced lemon if you prefer.
You can change the paste you use to top the fish. We used Gourmet Garden paste.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..