Summer fish bake
- oil spray
- 1/2 quantity BBQ vegetable basic mix
- 4 x 100g white fish fillets
- 4 teaspoons pesto
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup steamed green beans, sliced or 1 bunch asparagus
- 300g cooked spaghetti pasta
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil. Place half BBQ vegetables in the base of dish. Add fish. Top each with some pesto.
2 Scatter over spinach, the remaining BBQ vegetables and top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked. Serve with beans and spaghetti.
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free and use gluten-free pasta.
All rights reserved
Reproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..