Salmon noodle salad
- 200g packet fine rice noodles
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled in strips
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 200g packet wood-roasted smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons crushed cashew nuts
- 4 tablespoons light balsamic dressing
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Cook noodles following packet directions then set aside to cool.
2 Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, add noodles and flake salmon on top.
3 Sprinkle with cashews to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..