Chilli salmon and rice salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 125g SunRice Quick Cup microwaveable brown rice
- 95g can chilli-flavoured salmon
- 1/4 firm ripe avocado, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup (50g) baby spinach
- 1 lemon, juice
Total fat 26g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Microwave rice following packet directions.
2 Place rice, salmon, avocado, celery and spinach in a bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and add lemon juice to taste. Toss to combine.
- Make it gluten free: Check salmon is gluten free.
- One small bag of ingredients makes this recipe plus four other tasty, healthy lunches – see On-the-job: One list makes five lunches.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..