Cranberry and chocolate balls
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/2 cup dried dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashew nuts, finely chopped
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
- Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
Make it gluten free: Check chocolate chips are gluten free.
- Use wet hands to shape the mixture into balls. It makes it much easier!
- This recipe will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..