Peanut and cocoa balls
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt-or-sugar peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dates, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dried sultanas
- 1/3 cup dried prunes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 2g
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well. Use a food processor to form a tighter mixture if you prefer.
- Use wet hands to mould 10 balls. Squeeze mixture tightly so it sticks together.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or overnight.
These balls will keep for up to 10 days chilled in a sealed container.
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..