Tuna, hummus, roasted capsicum and cucumber gluten-free sandwich
- 95g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 slices multigrain gluten-free bread
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free hummus
- 70g roasted red capsicum, not in oil, peeled, sliced
- 4 cucumber ribbons (use a vege peeler)
- 1 cup baby rocket
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Place tuna, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place bread on a clean work surface. Spread one side of each slice with hummus. Top 1 slice with roasted capsicum, cucumber, tuna mixture and rocket. Top with remaining bread slice, hummus-side down.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..