Chocolate cup pudding
- 1 heaped tablespoon self-raising flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder, plus extra, to dust
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons trim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
- Sift flour and cocoa powder into a small bowl. Stir sugar through flour-cocoa mixture.
- Add raspberries to bowl and stir to coat with dry mixture.
- Whisk milk, egg and vanilla in a separate small bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined. Don’t overmix or pudding will be tough.
- Spoon mixture into a 200ml capacity cup or mug and transfer to microwave. Cook on high for 60-90 seconds or until pudding rises and top just sets. Don’t overcook.
- Dust pudding with extra cocoa powder and serve immediately.
In step 2, coat raspberries well with dry ingredients to stop them sinking to the bottom.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..