- 1 portion Basic dough mix (see tip)
- 2-3 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated cheese
- 1 portion Roasted lamb (see tip)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- Warm green salad 4 cups shredded spinach
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
Total fat 21g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 5g
- Roll out dough to a thin 24cm-circle or make small pizzas. Spread base with tomato paste.
- Add half the cheese. Top with lamb and vegetables (any leftover lamb can be added to the salad) Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare warm salad place all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss together with oil and balsamic vinegar. Place in a non-stick pan and heat until leaves just wilt. Add any remaining lamb and toss. Sprinkle with almonds. Season with pepper. Serve immediately with pizza.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..