Salmon sushi salad
- 1 carrot
- large handful slaw mix
- large handful rocket
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 100g cooked fresh or canned salmon
- 2 strips crispy seaweed (or use plain nori sheets)
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- To make salad, julienne carrot and combine with slaw, rocket and rice.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and stir through salad. Top with salmon and seaweed.
Author: Niki Bezzant
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..