- 1 1/3 cups Tomato, capsicum and kidney bean braise
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat tasty cheese
- chopped fresh coriander or fresh flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- 8 slices sourdough bread
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 3g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Divide braise among 4 ramekins. Use a spoon to create a well in the centre of each ramekin. Crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle with a little cheese and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Meanwhile, toast bread and divide among serving plates. Remove ramekins from oven. Sprinkle coriander or parsley over each and serve with toast.
Make it gluten free: Check spices are gluten free, and use gluten-free bread.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..