Fish salsa bake
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 500g pumpkin, cut in chunks
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- oil spray
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 3 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 red or yellow capsicum, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Preheat oven to 190.C. Place vegetables in a lightly greased baking dish. Spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing once.
- Meanwhile, mix salsa ingredients together and chill. Top vegetables with fish fillets, spray with oil and sprinkle with chilli flakes. Bake for 15-20 more minutes or until the fish is tender.
- Just before serving top with some salsa.
- This recipe is best made in a large, shallow ovenproof dish to ensure even cooking.
- It can be prepared in advance, chilled and cooked later. Allow the dish to reach room temperature before baking.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..