Cheese and barley beef burgers with crusty rolls
- 6 assembled Cheese and barley beef burger patties (see tip)
- 1 portion Cheesy crumb mix (see tip)
- 6 wholegrain rolls
- 1 beetroot, sliced
- 1 baby crispy lettuce
- 6 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 6 tablespoons tomato chutney
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Remove burger patties from freezer the night before. Place Cheesy crumb mix in a shallow dish. Brush each pattie with a little water then roll in crumbs.
- Preheat a grill or barbecue. Cook patties until cooked through and evenly browned.
- To assemble burgers slice buns and add salad ingredients to one half. Top with pattie, chutney and other bun half.
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Ingredient : Barley, Beetroot, Bread, Breadcrumbs, Cashew nuts, Chutney, Coriander, Eggs, Garlic - fresh, Herbs - dried, Lemons, Lettuce, Mince, Mushrooms, Oil, oil spray, Parmesan cheese, Parsley, Red onions, Seasoning mix, seasoning paste, spice mix, Spices - dried, ground, seeds, flakes, Sugars, Sultanas, Tomato paste, Tomatoes - fresh, Tomatoes - sun-dried, Wine
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..