Gluten-free pizza base
- oil spray
- 300g gluten-free self-raising flour (we used Free From Gluten by Countdown)
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100ml cold water
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- Nutrition information unavailable for this recipe
- Heat oven to 200°C. Spray a round pizza tray or stone with oil.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. If using an electric mixer, use dough hook to beat.
- Shape dough into 1 or 2 balls. Place a piece of non-stick baking paper on top and use a rolling pin to shape and flatten dough.
- Top with your favourite ingredients and place in oven for 10-15 minutes until base is crisp and cooked to your liking.
Heat pizza stone before rolling out dough for a crispier base.
Author: Rebecca Johnston
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..