Gluten-free tart base
- oil spray
- 1 cup gluten-free baking mix (we used Healtheries)
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup cornmeal flour
- 150g reduced-fat spread
- Nutrition information unavailable for this recipe
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients using the back of a fork. Mix well.
- Use fingers to press into a lightly greased 22cm round tart tin or mini-muffin trays.
- Place in fridge to chill for 30 minutes then blind bake for 20-30 minutes at 180°C until golden brown.
- Finish with desired filling.
This pastry works well in both sweet and savoury recipes.
Author: Rebecca Johnston
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..