- 2 cups reduced-salt chicken stock
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 250g fresh fettuccine
- 3 bunches broccolini, halved lengthways, cut into 4cm lengths, or 6 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast, skin removed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon freshly shaved parmesan, to serve
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Place stock, lemon, garlic and oregano in a large saucepan with 6 cups water and bring to the boil.
- Add fettuccine to pan and cook according to packet instructions until al dente, adding broccolini for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Stir chicken and baby spinach through mixture until chicken is heated through and spinach is just wilted. Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- Divide fettuccini, shredded chicken, veges and reserved liquid among 4 bowls. Scatter over shaved parmesan, drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check stock is gluten free.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..