- 6 light tortillas, cut in bite-size pieces
- 400g can no-added-salt four-bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 small chilli, finely sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 4 tablespoons grated reduced-fat cheese
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- lime wedges, to serve
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 16g
- Preheat oven grill to high. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place tortilla pieces on prepared tray in an even layer and spray with oil. Grill, tossing occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until chips are crunchy and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine four-bean mix, spring onions, chilli, tomatoes and avocado in a large mixing bowl. Toss well.
- Divide tortilla chips among serving plates and sprinkle with grated cheese. Spoon bean mixture into the centre of chips, top with sour cream and serve with a lime wedge.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..