- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 400g lean chicken breast/thighs, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 x 400g cans no-added-salt crushed tomatoes
- 8 Old El Paso light tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups fresh beans, topped and tailed
- ground black pepper
- fresh herbs, to garnish
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 13g
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake. Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion and cumin for 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until browned. Reduce heat and add carrot, spinach and 1 can of the chopped tomatoes. Simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Warm tortillas according to packet instructions. Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and roll up leaving one end open, or fold in the tortilla sides and secure with a cocktail stick. Spread the remaining can of chopped tomatoes over the wraps and sprinkle with cheese.
- Season Brussels sprouts and beans with pepper and place in a shallow roasting dish. Place in the oven at the same time as the enchiladas and bake for 10-15 minutes. Vegetables should still have a slight crunch and the cheese on the enchiladas should be melted and golden. Serve with more pepper and garnish with fresh herbs.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free wraps instead of light tortilla wraps.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..