Marinara pita pizza
- 4 small wholemeal pita pockets
- 1/2 cup unsalted tomato paste
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 400g fresh or frozen seafood marinara mix
- 180g baby salad leaves
- 1 carrot, grated
- 250g antipasto vegetable mix, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pitas on tray and spread evenly with tomato paste. Scatter with onion and cheese and top with seafood.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until seafood is cooked and pita crisp.
- Place salad leaves and carrot in a bowl, reserving about 1 cup of leaves. Add antipasto veges and vinegar to bowl and toss.
- Scatter marinara pizzas with reserved salad leaves and serve with antipasto salad.
Find antipasto mix, a selection of grilled veges and olives, at the deli or supermarket.
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..