Crunchy couscous and tuna salad
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1/2 roasted red capsicum
- 1 small can tuna
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds (toast in a dry pan)
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup blanched broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing (made with 1 part oil and 2 parts balsamic vinegar)
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Place couscous in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Put a plate on top for 2 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients and toss gently. Eat warm or cold.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free couscous
Healthy Food Guide
Read more about this chef..