20-minute stir-fry teriyaki ramen bowls (sponsored)
Time to make: 20 mins
2 tablespoons peanut oil
400g rump steak, sliced into strips
1 red capsicum, sliced into thin strips
1 courgette, sliced into thin strips
1 red chili pepper, sliced into rings
1 Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit
200g ramen noodles (or use egg noodles)
4 soft-boiled eggs
2 spring onions, chopped
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. While water heats up, in a large wok over medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil and turn wok to coat. Add beef and cook until browned, around 3 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of peanut oil to wok then add capsicum, courgette and red chili pepper. Toss gently and cook for 1 minute.
- Open the Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit and set sauce package aside. Add vegetables to wok and toss. Continue cooking until tender-crisp, around 5 minutes.
- Pour teriyaki sauce onto stir-fried veges and toss to coat. Cooking for an additional 1 minute.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook according to package instructions. Drain, then add cooked noodles to wok. Add cooked beef, then toss everything together until mixed thoroughly.
- Divide between four bowls, add a soft-boiled egg to each bowl and top with spring onion. Serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Taylor Farms.
All rights reserved
Reproduction without permission prohibited
Read more about this chef..