Courgette and tomato frittatas with avocado, quinoa and radish salad
Dot's Oil Spray
1 cup baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
1 can Delmaine Cherry Tomatoes, drained
1 courgette, grated
Kenwood Kitchen Machine
6 New Day Free Range Eggs, beaten, seasoned with Countdown Select Salt and Countdown Select Black Pepper
1/2 cup trim milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan
12 Palmers Fresh Basil leaves, to garnish
1 1/2 cups cooked Ceres Organics White Quinoa
1 slice Venerdi Organic Sourdough Six Seeds Bread, toasted, cubed
1 NZ Avocado, chopped
1/4 cup Tasti pine nuts, toasted
120g pack Vitalvegetables Vitalheart Salad Mix
2 radishes, finely sliced
2 tablespoons Ceres Organic Coconut Balsamic Dressing
Total fat 30g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 7g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
- Layer each muffin hole with potatoes, tomatoes and courgette. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients.
- Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Ceres Organics, Delmaine, DēLonghi, Dot’s, Kenwood, New Day, NZ Avocado, Palmers, Tasti, Venerdi and Vitalvegetables.
All rights reserved
Reproduction without permission prohibited
Read more about this chef..