Egg lasagne cups
- Dot’s Oil Spray
- 2 fresh Delmaine Egg Lasagne Sheets (2/3 of 400g pack)
- 12 teaspoons Delmaine Tomato Paste
- Kenwood Hand Blender
- 4 New Day Free Range Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Countdown Select Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 420g can Countdown Select Creamed Corn
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- Countdown Select Black Pepper, to season
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 500g pack Vitalvegetables Vitalbones Slaw (with dressing)
Total fat 22g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil. Boil lasagne sheets until soft (about 5 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water. Cut each sheet into 6 equal squares (12 in total). Press each lasagne square into a muffin cup (the edges will stick out). Drop 1 teaspoon tomato paste into each.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with hand blender. Add oregano, spinach, courgette, ricotta, parmesan, corn, chilli and black pepper. Stir to combine then divide mixture evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through. The lasagne edges will become crisp and light brown and the filling firm to touch. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tray. Serve with slaw.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Delmaine, Dot's, Kenwood, New Day and Vitalvegetables.
Read more about this chef..