Honey and rosemary chicken, salad and edamame and mung bean fettuccine
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
600g Waitoa Free Range Butterfly Chicken, Honey & Rosemary
200g pack Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
Kenwood Triblade Hand Blender
1 NZ Avocado
4 tablespoons plain low-fat yoghurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic
Countdown Select Black Pepper
2 tablespoons chopped Palmers Fresh Parsley
1/2 cucumber, sliced
200g fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
120g bag Vitalvegetables Vitalsight Salad Mix
2 tablespoons Tasti Pumpkin Seeds
Total fat 29g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 15g
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190°C. Place chicken on lightly greased tray and cook for 1 hour or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Once cooked, remove and set aside to cool, before removing chicken from bones ready for salad.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine following packet instructions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- To make dressing, blend avocado, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and parsley in the Kenwood Triblade bowl until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooled fettuccine, cucumber, tomatoes and chicken. Stir through dressing.
- On a large platter layer half of the salad mix then top with half of the chicken salad. Repeat layering with remaining halves. Top with pumpkin seeds and serve.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Explore Cuisine, Kenwood, NZ Avocado, Palmers, Tasti, Vitalvegetables and Waitoa.
Read more about this chef..