Healthy Food Guide Kick-start Motivator Plan
Healthy Food Guide magazine is your complete guide to healthy eating. Each magazine is filled with delicious healthy recipes, shopping guides, expert health advice, plus tips and tricks to help you and your family get healthier. You can trust that our health advice is credible and comes from the body of scientific evidence, relax in the knowledge that all our recipes are all nutritionist-approved and come with a full nutrition panel.
Our popular annual Kick-start Plan is back!
We invite you to join us on a special 12-week programme to reset and restore your way to a healthier version of you. The HFG Kick-start plan is designed to help you reach your goals and kick-start healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
Subscribe now to the HFG Kick-start Plan for only $59.90 and receive:
- 12-month subscription to Healthy Food Guide magazine – a magazine delivered to your door every month all year long
- 12-month digital subscription to Healthy Food Guide online – access to healthy advice and recipes wherever you are
- Kick-start newsletters with inspirational tips and videos to help keep you on track from:
- HFG Nutritionist, Claire Turnbull
- HFG Fitness Expert, Sarah Cowley
- A free Basics Brand Resistant Band* from The Warehouse – for your exercise plan
- A free HFG Ecosac*
(*while stocks last and to NZ addresses only)
How do I subscribe to the HFG Kick-start Plan and get the gifts?
- Go to healthyfood.co.nz/shop
- Select Print + Digital and choose yearly subscription for $59.90
- Enter your details then click to enter a promotion code of KS17 to ensure you get the Kick-start gifts
- Click ‘Apply Coupon’, then proceed to payment
By entering your details below, you’ll receive the Healthy Food Guide Kick-start motivation emails. You can start this programme at any time.
You can sign up at any time and you will receive 12-weeks worth of emails to motivate you throughout the duration of the Kick-start Plan.
(If you subscribe to the Healthy Food Guide Kick-start Motivator weekly enewsletters, from time to time you may also receive promotional offers from us and our advertisers about products and services you may wish to try. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails, you can do so by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletters.)